Los Angeles County Hospital California > USA
Recommended Medical Center 2661 E Washington Blvd, Pasadena, CA, United States
Serious illnesses like cancer as well as other infections will have to be treated at a Los Angeles County Hospital; if the illness is serious enough you might have to extend your stay for a period of time. When you break a bone, get a deep cut, or have a serious flu you can expect to need to find certainly one of the lots of Hospitals in Los Angeles County in your area to get therapy at.
The best thing you could do wellness wise when moving to a new region is locate the nearest Medical Center in Los Angeles County that you simply can visit in case of an emergency or other medical have to have. Doctors put forth tremendous amounts of effort and go through years of education to understand the methods needed to treat people for their illnesses.
Found 196 in Los Angeles County
... just a second ...
Categories (in Los Angeles County)
Health concerns occur and when they do you will want to come across one of the Los Angeles County Doctors in your area who specializes within the region of well being you are getting issues you need.
The ideal Los Angeles County medical center in your region will be easily accessible 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year in case you are ever faced with an emergency.
Los Angeles County Main Cities
- Long BeachTake a couple of minutes to browse HospitalBy catalog to find a Hospital in Long Beach.
- GlendaleSpend a great time and delight in this lovely city. We're here to help you find any Hospital in Glendale.
- Los AngelesHolding an estimated population of 3.792.621, Los Angeles is one of the most important cities in Los Angeles County. Check all the Hospital in Los Angeles and its surrounding area.
- LancasterDuring your visit to Lancaster (Los Angeles County), or even if you are a local. HospitalBy helps you to find your closest Medical Center in Lancaster.
- Santa ClaritaIt's difficult to visit Los Angeles County without dropping by Santa Clarita (with 176.320 residents). Currently HospitalBy is showing you all the Medical Center in Santa Clarita and the closest Hospitals located in its vicinity.
- North GlendaleWhereas North Glendale is one of the six most populous cities in Los Angeles County with nearly 203.201 residents, you shouldn't miss that a single if you're going to Los Angeles County.
View all Los Angeles County Main Cities
Recommended Hospitals (Los Angeles County)
38660 Medical Center Drive A150, Palmdale, CA 93551, United States
1557 E Florence Ave, Los Angeles, CA, United States
19036 Colima Rd, Rowland Heights, CA, United States
8540 South Sepulveda Boulevard #818, Los Angeles, CA 90045, United States
12021 Wilmington Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90059, United States
100 Red Cross Circle, Pomona, CA 91768, United States
2661 E Washington Blvd, Pasadena, CA, United States
3249 Gabriella Street, West Covina, CA 91792, United States
7766 Burnet Ave, Van Nuys, CA, United States
2110 North Bellflower Boulevard, Long Beach, CA 90815, United States
1360 West 6th Street #220, San Pedro, CA 90732, United States
5335 Laurel Canyon Boulevard, North Hollywood, CA 91607, United States
2030 North Garey Avenue, Pomona, CA 91767, United States
11061 Atlantic Avenue, Lynwood, CA 90262, United States
312 East 1st Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012, United States